Thursday, April 18, 2013

THRIVE

Hello Everyone. I have been away for a while handling a family emergency. I am back now. Alright, let me tell you about a great product to aid you in making cooking a bit more convenient when you are crunched on time or perhaps don't want to run to the store when you are out of a product. It's called THRIVE.

THRIVE is product that has been picked when nice and ripe then freezedried, aka all water is removed from it. This is not to be confused with dried products which can be tough. These fruits and vegetables are light and airy.  The product itself is great tasting. I tend to munch on it all the time in the freezedried form.  Since I am getting to know this product I am going to post about the different items and recommend recipes to use them in. Right now I am using them in my regular recipes so I can see how they work. So far I am having good results.

The reason I started to sell THRIVE was actually simple. I wanted to round out my own food storage with more products and I wanted it at a discount. If you price freeze dried fruits and vegetables in the grocery store you will find, like I did, they are prohibatively expensive. Then I found THRIVE and sampled their products. They were great, and a lot more affordable.  I also like that I buy ingredients not mixed products. Anyway, you will see more as I post recipes and product pictures.

Here is a link to my THRIVE site. Each month I make an on-line party. If you buy through a "party" you will save money off of retail prices. How it is set up you simply go in and order through that party, set up your account etc. Your product is shipped directly from THRIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment